Thanks to its multidisciplinary team and its experience as an independent unequalled in Europe, Green Propulsion has become the partner of choice for the development of your cleaner prototype vehicle.
Green Propulsion has completed over fifteen projects and acquired extensive knowledge in the building of prototype vehicles and their components. Carried out in an atmosphere of confidentiality and efficiency, these projects have developed into a trust-based relationship with several major European manufacturers and end-users.
Green Propulsion, more specifically specialised in the building and management of latest generation battery packs (Li-Ion, Li-Po) and in the development of advanced hybrid motorisations (Full-Hybrid, Plug-In Hybrid), will help you immediately include the best available technologies in your vehicle projects. This will result in significant development time and cost savings for our clients.
Green Propulsion does not limit itself to building from your prototype plans as an outsourcer or subcontractor. Indeed, through a close partnership with your teams, we will also provide real intellectual added value for the design and direction of your projects.
- Performance calculations, simulation of driving cycles
- Component sizing (engines, motors, batteries, etc.)
- Mechanical integration via 3D drawing (transmission, etc.)
- Thermal management (integrated liquid cooling)
- High and low voltage electrical cabling, electromagnetic compatibility
- Electronic interfacing and controls (CAN, Battery Management System, Hybrid Management System, etc.)
- Start-up, fine-tuning, and operational follow-up
- Hand-over with complete documentation and user training
In addition to providing prototyping, Green Propulsion also supports its partners in the later stages of pilot and small and medium series production projects.