Some striking innovations mark the course of Green Propulsion Engineering:
- Integration of P3 parallel hybrid technology in a small Volkswagen Lupo (2002)
- Design of an unprecedented hybridization, parallel AND series, applied to a Renault Kangoo (2004)
- Sporty variation of the P3 plug-in hybrid, on a Ford Escort mk1: ecology AND performance (2005)
- Introduction of the first Lithium (Li-NMC) batteries at Renault and Volkswagen (2006)
- Unique hybrid combination, CNG and electricity, and drastic engine downsizing (2 cylinders) on a Ford Mondeo (2008)
- Application of the – patented – series AND parallel hybrid on an IVECO city bus (2010) .
- Demonstration of the Imperia GP on the Francorchamps circuit: environmental performance, sportiness and vintage style come together (2012)
- Design of a unique and jointly patented hybridization with the customer Lamborghini (2014)
- European approval of the Imperia GP (2015)
- Electric re-motorization of Han-sur-Lesse trams, with 6min fast charges (2014-2019)
- Serial production of tailor-made battery packs for Glutton (2017-)
The sporty plug-in hybrid Imperia GP
The Project From 1904 to 1958, Imperia – the largest Belgian OEM – produced more than 20,000 cars. A 8-cylinder […]
AutoMixte: a hybrid motorisation for city buses.
The Project From 1905 to 1912, AutoMixte was a Belgian manufacturer of bus and trucks. They were exclusively driven by […]
Electric trams running on batteries.
The Project Le Domaine des Grottes de Han operates nice tramways dating from the 30’s to transport their visitors from […]