AutoMixte: a hybrid motorisation for city buses.
From 1905 to 1912, AutoMixte was a Belgian manufacturer of bus and trucks. They were exclusively driven by hybrid motorisations based on their 1897 patent.
In 2010, Green Propulsion revived this brand for its hybrid motorisation for urban busses. AutoMixte introduced 3 innovations on busses: a plug-in capacity, a series AND parallel layout and a drastic engine downsizing.
Series/Parallel hybrid motorisation
- 4-cylinder, 3,0l turbo, Diesel
- 400 Nm, 130 kW
- Axial flux, synchronous, permanent magnet
- 400 Nm, nominal 75 kW
- Synchronous, permanent magnet
- peak 2100 Nm, 180 kW
- 37 kWh useful energy
- 290 kW (390 hp)
Motorisation weight: 950 kg < Diesel
SORT II range
- Electric mode: 37 km
SORT II energy consumption
- 19.2 l/100 km + 25.9 kWh/100km
Real operation energy consumption
- Line A: 17 l/100 km + 29 kWh/100km
- Line B: 19.3 l/100 km + 23.3 kWh/100km
- Line C: 22.9 l/100 km + 15.9 kWh/100km
- Diesel reference: 54 l/100km
Charging (6 kW onboard chargers)
- 100% in 7 h